Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I JUST STARTED MY NEW BUSINESS!!!

 First I want to apologize to all of my readers for being out of touch for a week. I have been making plans to start my own business as an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay. I'm super excited and have very high hopes for success. Being a mom of 8. I can now set my own schedule and still be here at home for my kids. That is awesome don't you think?
  
So with the holidays approaching so quickly I'm here to help all of you with gift ideas, skin care and cosmetics. Just check out my site at www.marykay.com/aprilvokes and look around. Let me know what you think or if you have any questions and the best part FREE SHIPPING!!!! I will take care of that for you.

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you much success! I use to sell Mary kay, they have great products!
    Have a great afternoon!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scar tissue that forms during the healing process can impede detection of breast cancer detection. satta Matka

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king

    satta king Have the HVAC system inspected twice a year at the least.This should be checked often for debris and the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mil jati hai kitno ko khushi,
    Mit jate hain kitno ke gum, satta king

    ReplyDelete