Materials Needed :
- Clean plastic gallon milk jugs
- Black permanent marker
- Sharp knife
- Small battery operated candles
- 1. Draw ghostly eyes and mouths on the jugs. (Leave the caps on while you do this, so the jugs don't dent)
- 2. Use the craft knife to cut a 3 inch hole in the back of each jug (a parent's job).
- 3. Insert a battery operated candle inside each jug to bring your creation to life.
Here are some great variants to this project that can be created with just a little imagination.